On 27th and 28th June 2018 the international conference "MatX", organised by the Cluster New Materials and Bayern Innovativ, member of EEN, will be held at the Nuremberg Fair. The conference is addressed to industry experts, scientific material innovators, researchers, distributors and investors and will cover the following core topics:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Lightweight materials, multimaterial design
- Sustainability, Environmental Engineering
- Human-machine interaction (HMI)
Prior to the event on June 26, a company mission with company visits nearby Nuremberg fitting the topics of the conference is planned. There are 3 options :
- Option 1: Framatome (formerly Areva), Erlangen & Siemens, Erlangen
- Option 2: Gubesch Group, Wilhelmsdorf
- Option 3: toolcraft GmbH, Georgensgmünd
More details are available on the websites:
Company Visits: https://www.matx-2018.de/company-visits
Registration to the MatX conference is mandatory to participate in the B2B Partnering.
After your registration an Email with a link to sign up for the B2B Partnering is sent. No deadline for registration.